Sunday 20 April 2014

Introduction...


Coat Of Arms
(PENDRAGON)


Assalamualaikum everyone…..
Firstly, I would like to thank all of you for viewing my blog...

Now I will talk about my topic which King Arthur: The Legend of Camelot and his Knights of the Round Table. This legendary story is one of my favourite of all the time, it is so interesting to watch and read about the history of Camelot and especially the story about King Arthur and his Knights. There are a lot of interesting story to know and now I will tell you the background and all information about King Arthur and some information regarding his kingdom named Camelot and people around him who helped him in order to build a great Kingdom during his era. King Arthur is he figure at the heart of the Arthurian legends but the Knights of the Round Table play an important part in the story and his legend.  







No comments:

Post a Comment